Lamination & Wrapping
Our lamination systems are tailored to meet our clients’ unique requirements. They ensure consistent, repeatable joining and laminating of multiple components. Robotic, manual, and auto-feed lamination systems are designed and built to be used with numerous materials to yield the highest-quality product.
Clamshell machines fully adhere fabric to a substrate. A press lamination applies pressure and heat for a set amount of time, adjustable through the HMI. Clamshell machines are a safe and efficient method to join or install components onto small-to-medium sized parts.
- Balanced clamshell to open and close machines effortlessly
- Clamshell-style machines can be used for lamination, clip driving, heat staking, plastic welding, etc.
- Leather, vinyl, and cloth fabrics all run on the same machine
- Press system to apply an even pressure throughout the entire wrapped part
Lamination Systems Features and Benefits
- Tight control of process parameters for consistent results
- Multiple fabrics can run on the same machine (some restrictions apply)
- Tool pack style-changeovers