The Manufacturing Engineer tunes, debugs, and tests factory automation equipment.
The ideal Manufacturing Engineer candidate has:
- Passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology by tuning and debugging custom factory automation for companies all over North America (travel 10-15%)
- Instincts for tuning complex and intricate mechanisms.
- Experience working with mechanical systems, sensors, robots, motion control, pneumatics, hydraulics, and/or vision systems.
- Communication skills to understand the customer’s need and coordinate solutions within the talented Koops team.
- Team mindset and desire to work together through employee ownership (ESOP).
- Professional presentation and focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
Candidates should have:
- Four-year engineering degree or applicable work experience.
- Experience with factory automation and/or manufacturing.
If you enjoy working as a part of an engaged team – Apply Here
In exchange for your time and hard work, Koops offers you:
- A team that promotes personal growth
- Ownership in the company
- Competitive wage
- Competitive health benefits