Full-Time Experienced Machine Mechanic
Our Machine Mechanic constructs mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems for custom factory automation equipment.
We are seeking a motivated team member ready to thrive as a Machine Mechanic. The custom automation business presents new challenges each day, making necessary all the ‘tricks of the trade’, critical thinking, and creativity you can offer.
The ideal candidate can:
- Read and interpret drawings
- Devise a plan for the build of complex assemblies
- Troubleshoot automation
- Use time management
- Problem solve
- Work well in a team environment
- Travel up to 12% of the time
The ideal candidate has:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from technical school
- The equivalent of 3 years of combined education and experience
- High proficiency in building complex machine assemblies
- A hobby of tinkering with vehicles/bikes, etc.
If you enjoy working as a part of an engaged team – [maxbutton id=”1″ ]
- A team that promotes personal growth
- Company paid apprenticeship program
- Ownership in the company
- Competitive wage
- Competitive health benefits
- Air conditioned work space