Full-Time Business Development – Applications Engineer
The Manufacturing Engineer, as part of the Applications Engineering Team, collaborates with the engineering and sales teams to develop machine concepts and business proposals for potential and existing customers.
The ideal candidate can:
- Communicate effectively to discern the customer’s need and grow customer relationships.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop the best solution for the customer.
- Collaborate with the Koops team to negotiate and close sales (travel 10-15%).
- Display a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology by monitoring market and competitor activities and adjusting to a changing environment.
- Execute Koops strategic plans and recommend changes to the management team.
- Display professional etiquette with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate has:
- A four-year engineering degree or applicable work experience.
- Experience working with manufacturing automation (such as mechanical systems, sensors, robots, motion control, pneumatics, hydraulics, and/or vision systems).
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- A team mindset and desire to work together through employee ownership (ESOP).
If you enjoy working as a part of an engaged team – Apply Here