Koops has maintained true to its origins and values since it was founded in Wesley Koops’ basement in 1989 and through its growth to an employee-owned, full-service engineering and automation solutions company.
Engineering Services & Solutions:
• Capability to access and work with customers’ data to progress speedily from data to physical components.
• Process concepts and prototyping of equipment.
• The right solution means starting programs faster, reducing prove-out times and reducing the time to market for your new products.
• Expert analysis and engineering: 3D CAD, and FEA capabilities enable our engineers to offer sound advice, and to solve complex manufacturing problems.
• Manufacturing Process Programming and Verification.
• Equipment designed and built by technicians that do it right the first time.
• Retrofit Automation and Machine Rebuild
• Experienced, conscientious Project Managers dedicated to managing your project. You may manage the project any way you like: “hands-on” or “hands-off”. Koops is fully capable to manage the entire program from start to finish if you prefer.
• Greater control over the design, fabrication, testing, integration and installation of your system. Tailored solutions enable you to achieve quality and manufacturing excellence critical for your success.
• Progress reports and outputs that fit the customer’s project management systems.
• A rigorous product development process conforming to high quality standards from concept to completion.
• Koops project managers handle your property with a high level of discretion. Your secrets are safe with us.
• Comprehensive technical consultation including design for manufacturability
• On-site analysis of your current production process
• Assistance with specification development
• Responsiveness at all stages of the project
• Follow-through that ensures the project will happen on time
• Equipment installation and system integration
• On-site support and training at production start-ups