High Speed Vision Sorting Machine – Automation Systems
High-speed vision sorting machine is a fully automated standalone machine designed to measure and sort very small aluminum parts. This machine places parts that pass all inspections in a “goods parts bin” while parts that do not pass are placed in a “bad parts bin”.
- High-speed vibratory bowl feeder transfers parts from a bulk hopper to the sorting station
- High-speed rotary dial transfers the parts through multiple vision systems that measure and sort the parts
- Capable of measuring the parts to the single micron level
- Up to six parts per second can be inspected and sorted.
- Controlled by PLC and HMI