Our Field Service Engineers provide on-site repair, upgrade, and troubleshooting expertise to help maintain peak performance and customer satisfaction of our equipment throughout its operating life.
Koops’ expanding Field Service Team is seeking talented Service Engineers to support our rapid growth and continue our strong reputation for world class customer service and satisfaction.
- Passion for continuous learning of latest technology to help maintain performance of Koops’ equipment in our customers’ facilities nearby and throughout North America (travel 50-75%).
- Experience troubleshooting/repairing automated equipment, preferably including hands-on controls work (vision systems, robots, PLCs, etc.) in production environments.
- Ability to identify and coordinate solutions encompassing multiple disciplines including mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and logic programming.
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills focused on delivering quality results and customer satisfaction.
- Commitment to teamwork and individual accountability for achieving company objectives with the drive and energy of an employee-owner.
- Four-year engineering/technical degree and/or equivalent work experience involving custom automation equipment
- Controls programming experience as applied to factory automation, preferably including Allen Bradley PLC and HMI devices and/or robotic controls.
- Strong analytical and mechanical/electrical/software troubleshooting skills
Locations Available: Holland, Michigan, Greenville, South Carolina, and Mexico
If you enjoy working as a part of an engaged team – Apply Here
In exchange for your time and hard work, Koops offers you:
- A successful company that proudly demonstrates our commitment to Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Stewardship, and Excellence.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment that encourages knowledge sharing and promotes personal growth and professional development
- Direct employee ownership in the company (ESOP)
- Competitive compensation and benefits