Nurturing relationships with customers is a crucial part of growing a successful business and customer satisfaction is always important. But at Koops, we do more than just satisfy our customers. We raise the bar and strive to create an excellent experience for all our customers.
Here are 8 Ways Koops Brings the Best Customer Service:
1. A dedicated project manager is assigned to each project, keeping the entire process on goal. This one point person for the project helps with managing expectations and communication between the customer and team members. This project manager will work with the customer throughout the entire process, before and after the machine is installed.
2. We provide custom quotes that include specific details about each project. This can include 3D concept models in SolidWorks, if required.
3. We keep the customer involved in the project throughout the entire process. From the concept and design of their machine to attending design review meetings, we want our customers to have a big role in the process.
4. Koops facilities are accommodating to our customers’ needs. We have the space for large group meetings and for runoff of the machine. Many times customers want to come in when we run the machine to make sure it’s working as it should. We have enough space at Koops to allow this.
5. Koops has a large team of account managers. This allows us to send members to meet with the customer at their location to review current processes and evaluate existing equipment.
6. We incorporate engineering support throughout the entire process. This includes mechanical, electrical, and controls engineers at all levels of our organization.
7. Customers have final buyoff on finished equipment before shipping to ensure all customer requirements are met. We don’t just build the machine and ship it to them without it meeting the customer’s specifications.
8. Leadership is accessible to the customer if the need presents itself.
A very high percentage of our business is from repeat customers. They will cite our service, during and after the project, as well as quality equipment as the reasons they keep coming back. This is why Koops continues to stand out from the crowd.
If you are a robust company looking to grow, we welcome you to explore the solutions Koops can provide. Contact us today to learn more and request a quote and experience this excellent customer service for yourself.