Our Field Service Engineer provides on-site service and support to our clients.
Koops’ newly constructed Service Team is seeking talented Automation Engineers to take our service initiative to the next level.
The ideal Service Engineer candidate has:
- Passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology and seeing world class manufacturing environments all over North America (travel 50-75%).
- Instincts for equipment solutions of any variety: mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical systems
- Experience working in troubleshooting automation, preferably hands-on mechanical and controls programming (vision systems, robots, PLCs, etc.)
- Communication skills to understand the customer’s need and coordinate solutions within the talented Koops’ team
- Team mindset and desire to work together through employee ownership (ESOP)
- Professional presentation and focus on quality and customer satisfaction
Candidates should have
- Four-year engineering degree or applicable work experience
- Controls engineering experience in factory automation
Location: Holland, Michigan
If you enjoy working as a part of an engaged team – please apply by emailing us your resume! Please include the position and location you are interested in with your email.
In exchange for your time and hard work, Koops offers you:
- A team that promotes personal growth
- Company paid apprenticeship program
- Ownership in the company
- Competitive wage
- Competitive health benefits