Full-Time Experienced Machinist
Our Experienced Machinist creates mechanical components for custom factory automation equipment.
The Koops team is seeking a motivated team member ready to thrive as a Machinist. The custom automation business presents new challenges each day, making necessary all the ‘tricks of the trade’, critical thinking, and creativity you can offer.
The ideal candidate can:
- Utilize a variety of measuring tools
- Read and interpret drawings
- Apply mechanical aptitude
- Use creativity for machine set-ups
- Work well in a team environment
- Use time management
- Problem solve
The ideal candidate has:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a college or technical school
- The equivalent of 3 years of combined education and experience
- High proficiency in creating complex mechanical components
If you enjoy working as a part of an engaged team – please apply by emailing us your resume! Please include the position and location you are interested in with your email.
In exchange for your time and hard work, Koops offers you:
- A team that promotes personal growth
- Company paid apprenticeship program
- Ownership in the company
- Competitive wage
- Competitive health benefits
- Air conditioned work space