Full-Time Experienced Machine Builder
Our Machine Builder constructs mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems for custom factory automation equipment.
We are seeking a motivated team member ready to thrive as a Machine Builder. The custom automation business presents new challenges each day, making necessary all the ‘tricks of the trade’, critical thinking, and creativity you can offer.
The ideal candidate can:
- Read and interpret drawings
- Devise a plan for the build of complex assemblies
- Troubleshoot automation
- Use time management
- Problem solve
- Work well in a team environment
- Travel up to 12% of the time
The ideal candidate has:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from technical school
- The equivalent of 3 years of combined education and experience
- High proficiency in building complex machine assemblies
If you enjoy working as a part of an engaged team – please apply by emailing us your resume! Please include the position and location you are interested in with your email.
In exchange for your time and hard work, Koops offers you:
- A team that promotes personal growth
- Company paid apprenticeship program
- Ownership in the company
- Competitive wage
- Competitive health benefits
- Air conditioned work space