Full-Time Controls Engineer
The Controls Engineer designs, develops and debugs controls systems for factory automation equipment.
The ideal Controls Engineer candidate has:
- Passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology by programming custom factory automation for companies all over North America (travel 10-15%)
- Instincts for producing electrical layout and detail drawings/schematics in computer-aided-design software.
- Experience working with AutoCAD, PLCs, HMIs, robots, motion control, pneumatics, hydraulics, and/or vision systems
- Communication skills to understand the customer’s need and coordinate solutions within the talented Koops’ team
- Team mindset and desire to work together through employee ownership (ESOP)
- Professional presentation and focus on quality and customer satisfaction
Candidates should have
- Four-year engineering degree or applicable work experience
- Controls engineering experience in factory automation
Locations: Holland, Michigan, and Greenville, South Carolina
If you enjoy working as a part of an engaged team – please apply by emailing us your resume! Please include the position and location you are interested in with your email.
In exchange for your time and hard work, Koops offers you:
- A team that promotes personal growth
- Ownership in the company
- Competitive wage
- Competitive health benefits