Full-Time CNC Programmer / Machinist
Our CNC Programmer/Machinist produces precision parts for custom factory automation equipment.
The Koops team is seeking a motivated team member ready to thrive as a CNC Programmer/Machinist. The custom automation business presents new challenges each day, making necessary all the ‘tricks of the trade’, critical thinking, and creativity you can offer.
The ideal candidate can:
- Utilize a variety of measuring tools
- Read and interpret drawings
- Apply mechanical aptitude
- Use creativity for machine set-ups
- Work well in a team environment
- Use time management
- Problem solve
The ideal candidate has:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a college or technical school
- The equivalent of 3 years of combined education and experience
- High proficiency in creating complex mechanical components
If you enjoy working as a part of an engaged team – please apply on our HR site here!
In exchange for your time and hard work, Koops offers you:
- A team that promotes personal growth
- Company paid apprenticeship program
- Ownership in the company
- Competitive wage
- Competitive health benefits
- Air conditioned work space